Thanks for taking the time to look at my portraits and fine art work. I graduated from Kansas State University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts concentrating in Photography. I actually began to love photography when I was a kid in 4-H. I grew into doing it part-time during school and now I do it full time as a career.
I think the best part of photographing a family/couple/individual is bringing out that person's personality and the true joy that we all have within us. The word I strive for is Happiness. Happiness brought by love, laughing, giggles, smiles, and that sparkle in every bodies eye. It is a powerful movement, happiness, and I push this theme with every session. Plus most people laugh when I trip over my own feet during sessions....I am really clumsy, so that is a plus! Here are some fun facts about me
* As a kid I raised cows, showed rabbits, hatched peacocks, and grew to like the smell of cow crap........I do often get dirty on photo shoots
* I had brown eyes when I was a teenager but they are turning greener every year
* I use to be a vegetarian, but after 3 years smoked meat kept calling my name
* I have a cat named Dwight....she is a girl, and yes I love the show the Office
* My father was the first one to have an interest in photography with his Vivtar camera. When I was 9 I broke his camera within 5 mins of touching it. Later he bought me my first camera which was exactly like the one I broke