Pricing - Whitney Cathleen Photography

Weddings



Basic Wedding Collection - $2100

- 8 Hour Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

- (1) USB with  with wedding slideshow

- Guest Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

- Digital Download Access code to download high-res images from and online gallery

- Non-commercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

- Engagement Session

___________________________________________________________________


Silver Wedding Collection - $2750

- All Day Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

- (1) USB with wedding slideshow

- Guest Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

- Digital Download Access code to download high-res images from and online gallery

- Non-commercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

- Engagement Session

- Premier Wedding Album


Purple Wedding Collection - $2300

- All Day Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

- (1) USB with  wedding slideshow

- Guest Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

- Digital Download Access code to download high-res images from and online gallery

- Non-commercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

- Engagement Session

___________________________________________________________________

White Wedding Collection - $3620

- All Day Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

- (1) USB with wedding slideshow

- Guest Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

- Digital Download Access code to download high-res images from and online gallery

- Non-commercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

- Engagement Session

- Heirloom Wedding Album

- (2) Parent Wedding Albums identical to the Heirloom Wedding Album





I am always happy to customize a wedding collection to fit your budget and your wedding!


In order to reserve a date a non-refundable retainer and a signed contract must be submitted. I require a 25% non-refundable retainer to reserve your date. The remaining 75% is due the month before the wedding.

ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND ARE SUBJECT TO SALES TAX TRAVEL COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED (I TRAVEL TO THE KC AREA FOR FREE!)


Portraits


Collections with Digital Download Access Code to your Entire Gallery


30 Min Collection- $250
30 Min Session with Digital Download Access code to download high-res images with a non-commercial print release for the entire gallery (50-100+Images)

_____________________________________________________________________________


1 Hour Collection- $350

1 Hour Session with Digital Download Access code to download high-res images with a non-commercial print release for the entire gallery (100-225+ Images)

_____________________________________________________________________________


2 Hour Collection- $375

2 Hour Session with Digital Download Access code to download high-res images with a non-commercial print release for the entire gallery (100-225+ Images)

_____________________________________________________________________________


3 Hour Collection- $400

3 Hour Session with Digital Download Access code to download high-res images with a non-commercial print release for the entire gallery (100-225+ Images)

_____________________________________________________________________________


On A Budget? Want to make your Own Collection? Build your own collection by emailing WhitneyCathleenPhotography@gmail.com for all of the options (Building your own collection starts at $100) . High School Senior Collections, Premier Portrait Collections are available that include prints, albums, and gallery pieces!



Photo Booth


Photo Booth Package - $450

3 Hours of Photo Booth fun at your Event

Each guest will receive a copy from their Photo Booth session


__________________________________


Looking for more time? Email me at whitneycathleenphotography@gmail.com

Ultimate Photo Booth Package - $650

3 Hours of Photo Booth fun at your Event

Each guest will receive a copy from their Photo Booth session

Receive an 8x8 Photo Booth Album  of all of your guests images

__________________________________


Powered by SmugMug Log In