Pricing - Whitney Cathleen Photography

Wedding Pricing


Basic Collection - $1600

8 Hour Wedding Coverage with 1 photographer on the wedding day

Pre-Wedding Consultations

Customized schedule tailored to meet the needs of your wedding

Private Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

Digital Download Access code to download all high-res images from the online gallery

Noncommercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

Purple Collection- $2100

8 Hour Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

Pre-Wedding Consultations

Customized schedule tailored to meet the needs of your wedding

Private Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

Digital Download Access code to download all high-res images from the online gallery

Noncommercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

Engagement Session (2 hour session)

Silver Collection- $2400

Up to 12 Hours of Wedding Coverage with 2 photographers on the wedding day

Pre-Wedding Consultations

Customized schedule tailored to meet the needs of your wedding

Private Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

Digital Download Access code to download all high-res images from the online gallery

Noncommercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

Engagement Session (2 hour session)

White Collection- $3000

All Day Wedding Coverage (12 hours+) with 2 photographers on the wedding day

Pre-Wedding Consultations

Customized schedule tailored to meet the needs of your wedding

Private Online Gallery to view and order Professional Prints

Digital Download Access code to download all high-res images from the online gallery

Noncommercial print release for the entire wedding gallery

Engagement Session (2 hour session)

Premier Wedding Album with 100 Images


ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND ARE SUBJECT TO SALES TAX

In order to reserve a date a non-refundable retainer and a signed contract must be submitted. I require a 25% non-refundable retainer to reserve your date. The remaining 75% is due 2 weeks before the wedding. I am always happy to customize a wedding collection to fit your budget and your wedding!


Special Discounts

(You can only apply one per wedding date)


10% off for Active/Retired Military

20% Off for Weddings occurring between the months of December-March

15% off for Out of State Weddings

(Must be at least 300 miles from Manhattan, KS one way to count. Must provide a hotel for the night before/night of wedding. Traveling by car is $.55 per mile after the first 150 miles round trip. Airfare/Car Rental is not included in price, but will receive a 15% discount on AirFare/Car Rental portion)

International/Destination Weddings Start at $1500+Travel Costs

(AirFare, Hotel, Rental Car)

Everybody Discount

Free Travel for In State Engagement Sessions (Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, & Oklahoma are included up to 250 miles from Manhattan, KS one way or 500 round trip, after that it is $0.55 per mile)


I travel 150 miles one way or 300 miles round trip from Manhattan, KS for Free for all Weddings

Powered by SmugMug Log In